cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg US The EB-5 visa for Immigrant Investors is a United States Visa created by the Immigration Act of 1990. This visa provides a method of obtaining a Green Card for foreign nationals who invest money in the United States. To obtain the visa, individuals must invest $1,000,000 (or at least $500,000 in a “Targeted Employment Area” – high unemployment or rural area), creating or preserving at least 10 jobs for U.S. workers excluding the investor and their immediate family.
Purchase generic Cialis Soft 20 mg The investment must be made in a new commercial enterprise- through either creating an original business, buying a business that was established after November 29, 1990, or buying a business and restructuring/reorganizing it so that a new business entity is formed.
buy Cialis Soft 20 mg no prescription The investor’s role must be active in the business and the investment must be in real money. Investors who need additional time to gather or coordinate their capital investment may make a non-refundable deposit of $50,000 for a 90-day period to raise the required amount and secure their investment opportunity.
Purchase generic Cialis Soft 20 mg If the foreign national investor’s petition is approved, the investor and their dependents will be granted conditional permanent residence valid for two years. The investor’s conditional permanent residency for two years and can be made permanent upon satisfying USCIS at the end of the two years that the investment proceeds have not been withdrawn and the requisite jobs have been created.
- You are not required to live or work in the United States.
- You can obtain a green card for yourself, your spouse, and all your family members under the age of 21.
- You do not have to be involved in the daily activities of the business your investment is funding.
- You can enjoy the educational benefits of permanent residents Ie. Attending State Universities at in state resident cost
- You have the opportunity to become a U.S. citizen after being a “conditional resident” for 5 years.
- How is EB-5 the most viable investment/visa opportunity for EB-5 Investors
Filing for Removal of Conditions: Form I-829
This is done between the 21st and 24th month after receiving your conditional green card. Will take 6 to 9 months. If the investor is in the U.S.the beginning date will be the day of your I-485 approval. If the investor is overseas, the date will be the date you entered the U.S. as a conditional resident based on the I-551 stamp.
5 years after receiving your conditional green card you can apply for U.S. citizenship